This is such a surprisingly exciting summer fragrance. One of our customers described it best "If you've ever stood in a fruit and vegetable garden on a hot summer day when the plants are lush and bountiful". A very green herbaceous fragrance.
It's a 'true to life' freshly crushed tomato leaf from the garden; it does not smell like tomatoes. The aroma of just-plucked, green tomato leaves blends with hints of lemon peel and fresh summer herbs. This fragrance is green and herbal yet still light and airy enough to boost any room. A base of green leaves and moss intensifies the earthiness of this fragrance.
- top notes : tomato leaf, lemon peel
- heart notes : lemongrass, basil, thyme
- base notes : green leaves, moss, dark musk, amber
- made from a 100 % natural soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn.
- uses a cotton braided wick, high-quality fragrance oils.
- 100% phthalate-free, lead-free, petroleum-free.
- hand-poured in northern california.
Fulfillment of orders will resume on 4/21
PLEASE NOTE: We are on a small Easter break 🐰🐰