Roasted Chicken Wings with White Peach Habanero Glaze
- Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Serves 4
- One jar (9oz) of White Peach (or Nectarine) Habanero Jam
- ¼ cup champagne or white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 2.5 lbs of chicken wings and drumettes
- 1 tbsp Diamond Crystal kosher salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Step 1: Combine the jam, vinegar and salt in a blender and blend until smooth. Put about a ¼ cup of the mixture in a small bowl and add the rest to a large bowl.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 400* and line a sheet pan with tin foil. Place a wire rack over the top and set aside.
- Step 3: Toss the wings with the salt and vegetable oil in a large bowl. Put the wings on the wire rack in a single layer. Roast until cooked through and crispy. 45-50 minutes.
- Step 4: Transfer the wings and drumettes to the large bowl with the glaze and toss to coat. Put the wings back on the wire rack in a single layer and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Step 5: Remove the wings and immediately brush the remaining quarter cup of glaze on the wings and serve.